- Start: October 14, 2014 8:00 am
- End: October 14, 2014 9:00 am
We are excited to announce this year’s ISES education series: Building Your Business to Work for YOU
Part 1: Building your YOU (Oct -14) “Anyone Can Copy What You Do; No One Can Copy Who You Are.”
The future success of your business will depend on who YOU are and not what YOU do. Afterall, Anyone can copy what you do; No one can copy who you are. Discovering YOU is the basis and foundation for successfully Working Happy. Join us as Jeff Jochum helps you dig into what you are passionate about and how that represents the “Why” and “Who” of your life and work. Learn ways to define your YOUniqueness and how that can overpower your competition in the process.
Coaching Creative Entrepreneurs to Work Happily Ever-After ®
I am Jeff Jochum and I am a True Believer.
- I believe in the power of Specialism to change the business world… in the unique importance of knowing your own Purpose… and, in combining both to help you learn to Work Happy, doubling your income by working with ideal clients and devastating your competition.
- I also believe in never doing anything half-ass… or pulling punches (metaphorically speaking)… or letting anyone I work with fake it until you make it.
- I believe that genuine uniqueness is the new “black” and that being authentic is the only way to be “perfect.”
- Finally, I believe that seeing the business world from a parent’s eyes and a father’s heart is at the core of why I’ve been able to help hundreds of creative entrepreneurs succeed well beyond their wildest dreams.
5:30 – 8:30
Heritage Sandy Springs
6110 Blue Stone Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30328
Everyone at the door: $75