What Can ILEA Membership Do For You?
By joining ILEA, you instantly gain access to an elite pool of special events resources. Members enjoy exclusive discounts, business opportunities and promotions, and tailored educational information. Gain the extra edge needed to create events that go beyond expectations, far surpass your competition and increase the professionalism of the special events industry – all while enjoying yourself.
Some benefits of membership:
- Membership in a local chapter that offers education, networking and idea exchange
- Membership in an international organization with worldwide recognition
- Listing in the ILEA Worldwide Resource Directory and online ILEA Community
- Discounts with affinity members
- Complimentary subscription to Special Events Magazine
- Professional development at ISES’ annual education conference
- Leadership opportunities on a local, regional and international level
For more information, to find both local and international members and to join today, please visit www.ILEAhub.com.
The key to receiving a good return on your investment is to get involved! For every level of time commitment, skill set and budget there is a way to participate in the activities of the Greater Atlanta chapter.
1. Join a Committee
Gain in-depth experience in the area of your choice, create lasting relationships with other members and get to know the chapter from the inside. Committee opportunities are listed below. For more information contact the VP of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Communications Committee
- Membership Committees – Special Projects & Registration
- Programs & Education Committees
- Special Event Committees – Winter Fundraiser (Nov/Dec), Race for a Taste (Aug/Sept), Infusion (April/May), Allie Awards (March/April) and other fundraising initiatives for the ISES Greater Atlanta chapter
Meet other members in a smaller arena and learn about events behind-the-scenes by volunteering for a few hours at one of our fundraising events or at a monthly meeting. For more information contact your VP of Programs at email@example.com.
3. Sponsor a Meeting
Get exposure for your company at monthly meetings by providing services in-kind or financial support in return for logo placement in marketing efforts. For more information contact the VP of Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Sponsor Hot News
Get online exposure for your company by providing financial support in return for logo placement in our digital publication of Hot News and website. For more information contact the VP of Communications at email@example.com.
Find more information on sponsorship opportunities here!